If you were to invest the time to study what makes people successful, you’d be hard-pressed to find someone who didn’t receive consistent coaching in their lives to push them to do their best.
Everyone needs a coach. It doesn't matter whether you're a basketball player, a tennis player, a gymnast or a bridge player. We all need people who will give us feedback. That’s how we improve. – Bill Gates
A coach will:
- Help you define the goals you wish to achieve
- Develop a plan you can execute to achieve those goals
- Encourage you to take action on, and hold you accountable to, the plan
- Measure the results to ensure the plan is working
- Refine the plan, if necessary, to ensure your continued progress
Are you ready to change the way your body looks, feels, and moves, and with a program that will meet you where you are? Then online coaching is for you!
Online coaching has kept me accountable in reaching my goals as well as adding new habits. The emails everyday really help keep me on track. The approach is like no other diet regime I have tried because it is not a diet but a lifestyle change. – Brook H.
The Program Includes:
- A customized, 12-month, habit-based nutrition program backed by proven science, not fads, that will help you develop the mindset and behaviors needed for life-long success and that fits into your life (no crazy diets that never work)
- Daily workouts with videos, step-by-step instructions, and tips on adjusting movements to meet your needs and ability
- Daily lessons that can be read or listened to on the go
- Habits that will help you put into practice what you learn in the lessons (success lies in the doing, not simply the knowing)
- Biweekly progress checking (what doesn’t get measured, doesn’t get managed)
- Regular feedback on lessons, assignments, and habits
- Online communication 24/7
- Results (as proven by the 45,000 clients that have completed this program and lost nearly one million pounds!)
- Personal coaching via an online platform that is accessible on your computer, tablet, or mobile device
Let's Get Started
1. YOU sign up.2. I design a customized plan. 3. TOGETHER we execute the plan.
“Before training with Adam, I had trained with several different trainers. I was physically fit, but somehow not pushing my limits when I was not training with a trainer. I had plateaued. I was not reaching my potential. I was working out a couple of days a week, but having no real results or gains. I was not making a move to change my eating habits. In fact, I was having frequent issues with indigestion due to unhealthy food choices and overeating. I would work to balance these choices with more intense exercising. I was stagnating. I began training with Adam and changing my mind. I realized that there is a different way. When Adam presented me with Precision Nutrition [ProCoach] I knew that this was the missing piece of my puzzle. Online coaching has kept me accountable in reaching my goals as well as adding new habits. The emails everyday really help keep me on track. The approach is like no other diet regime I have tried because it is not a diet but a lifestyle change. What I have learned with PN will stay with me for life. I have lost about 10 lbs. give or take. My clothes fit better. I feel better and I look better. I don't struggle with indigestion frequently. I eat more vegetables, fruit and protein. I have been sick less due to my diet changes. I realized I was not getting proper nutrition from day to day prior to PN coaching. Overall it has transformed my life. I am so happy to be on this journey.”
“My father was always the strongest man I knew, and my mother was doing the splits with me and my girlfriends when I was in high-school. As they aged, as most seem to, their health deteriorated and they had difficulty doing the simplest task. At first I thought, well that happens to everyone doesn't it. But I realized their unhealthy food choices and sedentary life style are what contributed to their once very healthy bodies. At 67 I decided it was now or never to make my story different. It isn't about the number of years I have left, it is about the health and vitality of those years. When Adam told me about his online nutritional training program, I thought, what do I have to lose? (Pun intended.) After only 6 months, I feel fantastic. Seeing muscle where there once was fat, and having less joint and back pain are just two of the benefits I am already experiencing. The only down side, as my husband sees it, is I need to shop for new clothes because most of mine are too big. When someone comments on how I look, and asks what diet I am on, I tell them it is not a diet. Adam’s online nutritional training is the most painless, powerful physical changing of my life. One day at a time, no condemnation. Just information and great encouragement from my trainer, Adam. Thanks, Adam. I’m so glad you encouraged me to do this.”
What makes 28:Tenn Fitness different?
I believe . . .
- eating, moving, and healthy living should be an extension of who you already are. It should bring joy. It should play nicely with everything else in your world.
- health and fitness should be simple, do-able, realistic, and manageable for your busy life.
- you needn't starve on rabbit food or be required to stick to a bunch of rules you can’t follow.
- exercise shouldn’t be penance for what you’ve done, but a celebration of what you can do.
- you can make fitness and nutrition work within the parameters of your busy, real, and demanding life!