If you were to invest the time to study what makes people successful, you’d be hard-pressed to find someone who didn’t receive consistent coaching in their lives to push them to do their best.
Everyone needs a coach. It doesn't matter whether you're a basketball player, a tennis player, a gymnast or a bridge player. We all need people who will give us feedback. That’s how we improve. – Bill Gates
A coach will:
- Help you define the goals you wish to achieve
- Develop a plan you can execute to achieve those goals
- Encourage you to take action on, and hold you accountable to, the plan
- Measure the results to ensure the plan is working
- Refine the plan, if necessary, to ensure your continued progress
Private Personal Training (1-on-1)
You and I will develop a plan that will cover everything you need to know to get the best results possible. Together, you’ll spend time working on the exercise, nutrition, and lifestyle habits essential for achieving sustainable results. You’ll commit to meeting with me two or three times per week, depending on your needs.
*Memberships require a three-, six-, or 12-month commitment and include in-person fitness coaching and online nutrition coaching.
What makes 28:Tenn Fitness different?
I believe . . .
- eating, moving, and healthy living should be an extension of who you already are. It should bring joy. It should play nicely with everything else in your world.
- health and fitness should be simple, do-able, realistic, and manageable for your busy life.
- you needn't starve on rabbit food or be required to stick to a bunch of rules you can’t follow.
- exercise shouldn’t be penance for what you’ve done, but a celebration of what you can do.
- you can make fitness and nutrition work within the parameters of your busy, real, and demanding life!